sábado, 6 de febrero de 2010

Welcome to Sari`s blog

Welcome to my blog!

Hello, world!... In this blog, you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and some interesting things about learning a second language.

So, let´s get started.. A little bit about me

Hi, there! My name’s Sara sanchez but you can call me Sari!. I’m from Venezuela, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in tierra negra. I’m 19 years old and I study Law at URBE . My favorite subjects is civil rights.

I love music, dancing, going shopping,talking with my boyfriend, talking on the phone with my friends,pizza,hamburguers,shrimps,chocolate, my family and my country.

I hate onions, listening to rock, getting up early on weekends, violence, war, injustice, washing the dishes and snakes.

My dream is to graduate and be a good lawyer and successful dancer, to travel around the world, visit the cancun,new york, learn other cultures. I also want to learn to speak English and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have several friends in many countries. I can write so so, but I need to practice more. The most difficulty for me is to speak. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, this is a little about me. I love making friends. would you like to be my friend? if you want to be my friend... please, leave comment...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario